Found this via Insight Timer App. Listen to the full audio here
- Gratitude : Start your day by finding 5 things to be grateful for. Followed by Guided meditation. Focus on breathing.
- Self talk : When you brush your teeth, Look into a mirror and say positive things
- Shower : Use water to remove negative energy. Look up Masuru Imoto’s work “Hidden messages in Water”
- During commute : Additional 5 things to be grateful for.
- Wish well to 3 people at work: Even if silent. This is called “Silent generosity”
- During conflict: Nostral breathing. Close one nostril and breath thru one, then switch. Do this for 3-5 minutes. Look for green objects in the room.
- End of the day: Find 5 things from the day to be grateful for. Wish for better tomorrow.